Increased opportunities for further education,
High quality teaching,
Personal development education,
Chinese literature studies,
We offer a variety of flexible choices, allowing students to explore and discover their interests as well as to develop their potentials.
- A multidimensional quality learning environment provides excellent courses, facilities, teachers, and surroundings.
- A multidisciplinary curriculum and activities give students more chances to explore their aptitude and cultivate their career opportunities.
- A flexible course combination enables a broader approach, based on both interdisciplinary training and knowledge of basic academic subjects.
After students recognize their interests, a progressive plan is designed to accentuate each individual’s academic abilities and/or special talents to further develop the breadth and depth of their knowledge.
- Students who prefer academic studies can increase their aptitude in school subjects in order to establish an excellent grounding for further specialization.
- We provide outstanding programs and the perfect environment for students who have special skills and interests (languages, mathematics, natural science, human science, arts, and sports, etc.) to cultivate and reinforce their ability.
Meet the learning needs of students with different backgrounds, so everyone can develop well-rounded knowledge and learning abilities for continuing education.
- We take into account individual differences between students, as well as providing both multidisciplinary courses and basic academic subjects.
- We embrace the Pu Tai Holistic Education concept and help develop a lifelong capacity for learning so that students can continue progressing over time.
Character education is the consistent core of the Pu Tai 12-year education. Moral integrity and sense of duty are the crucial ingredients to truly succeed in life.
- Our motto, which teaches us to be respectful, kind, harmonious, and true is not only a guideline to follow, but also the bedrock of moral education.
- Our Zen study conveys the compassion of Buddhism and helps us in concentration of mind. Along with the ethics and morals found in our classical Chinese literature courses, these studies awaken moral sense and faculty.
- The students’ boarding life trains them for harmonious social interaction, independence, and autonomy.
- The serene and pleasing environment shapes students and broadens their mind and views.